Change in Net Worth
YOY Dividend Comparison
Spending Plan Results
Why do some companies issue a dividend?
- To entice new shareholders to buy their stock
- To show potential shareholders the companies strength
- To reward existing shareholders
- To share excessive profits
- To remain a long term dividend aristocrat
Key Financial Decisions
Live as if you did not get a raise
Get a cash advance
What if I had invested $1,000 into two competing companies back in January 2010 and reinvested all of their dividends?
Diversified Portfolio Picks