Change in Net Worth
YOY Dividend Comparison
Spending Plan Results
Why do some people avoid debt?
- To have more money to invest
- To avoid paying a lot more in interest for something
- To avoid having another bill or subscription
- Improve their credit score
- They understand the difference between a want and a need
Key Financial Decisions
Buy only what you need
Prioritize your wants over your needs
What if I had invested $1,000 into two competing companies back in January 2010 and reinvested all of their dividends?
Diversified Portfolio Picks